Know about the last hour of Abramar. All the news of the sector, actuality and everything in trips.
Travel trends for 2020
Technology and the environment concern will be what leads travel trends during 2020.
According to the study conducted by Booking.com among more than 22,000 travelers from 29 markets and 180 million customer comments, we know that:
- Interest in secondary destinations will grow as a symptom of responsibility and environment concern. Overcrowded destinations will be protected.
- There will be an increase in the use of new technologies and new travel app and / or functionalities
- FOMO will be replaced by SlowLife. Instead of experiencing “Fear Of Missing something”, travelers will choose trips to reduce the environmental impact and to enjoy the journey (train, bicycle, tram … etc).
- Destinations will be chosen according to the experiences and attractions of the surroundings.
- Pets as protagonists. Accommodations that allow pets or have specialized services for them will be preferred.
- Increase of active experiences vacations.
- Travel growth around better gastronomy destinations
- Longer term travel planning
Arjan Dijk, Senior Vice President and Marketing Director of Booking.com, comments: “In this new decade, we will see how the travel industry tries to respond to the needs of a type of traveler more concerned with sustainability, and with more knowledge technological and concerns, through the development of products, services and functions that will make discovering the world of the sea easier for everyone. Identify secondary destinations to combat excess tourism, offer even more personalized travel recommendations, identify the most varied selection of accommodations possible for clients from all over the world … All this and much more to make travelers feel the emotion and have the resources necessary to travel in 2020 and in the coming years ”
Quizás te interese:
Due to the situation generated by the virus COVID-19, Abramar viajes has activated the opportune measurements to answer to the current situation in the best possible way, assuring your attention and safeguarding the health and the safety of all our personnel.
Austria and Portugal have announced new restrictions in an attempt to curb the spread of coronavirus. In Austria, the restrictions include a curfew from 20:00 to 06:00. Portugal’s measures cover 70% of the country and which will apply to 121 communes out of 308 in the country. UK announced a four-week lockdown for England from 5th November until 2nd December.
Travel alerts for Spain from 22 european countries. Almost every Schengen country has advised against all but non-essential travel to Spain. For now, only ve countries – Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Romania and Sweden – do not advise against travelling to Spain or certain regions of Spain for fear of the spread of COVID-19.