Know about the last hour of Abramar. All the news of the sector, actuality and everything in trips.
This is how we are going to travel
COVID-19 Aviation Health Safety Protocol
Key measures in the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) include:
- Physical distancing at the airport should be maintained. Terminal infrastructure, such as with baggage drop and claim, and at security, should be optimized to prevent queuing.
- The wearing of masks at all times in the airport and on board is recommended, as is provision of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to staff
- Enhanced cleaning procedures in both the airport and aircraft are recommended, especially for frequently-touched surfaces.
- Where allowed by the passenger load, cabin configuration and mass and balance requirements, airlines should ensure, to the extent possible, physical distancing among passengers. Family members and individuals travelling together as part of the same household can be seated next to each other.
- The guidance is clear that while airlines should seek to maintain physical distancing where practicable, flexibility on seating arrangements is permitted.
- And quarantine requirements are not necessary. But it is absolutely essential that all European states apply these guidelines in a harmonized and mutually recognized way.
Quizás te interese:
The measures taken to monitor and control the spread of COVID-19 arising from international movements of people are based on specific public interest reasons and limited for reasons of public health protection.
Due to the situation generated by the virus COVID-19, Abramar viajes has activated the opportune measurements to answer to the current situation in the best possible way, assuring your attention and safeguarding the health and the safety of all our personnel.
The certificate will be introduced in EU Member States. Countries can start issuing and using it already and it will become available in all EU Member States as of 1 July 2021.