Know about the last hour of Abramar. All the news of the sector, actuality and everything in trips.
Travel alerts for Spain from 22 european countries
Almost every Schengen country has advised against all but non-essential travel to Spain. For now, only ve countries – Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Romania and Sweden – do not advise against travelling to Spain or certain regions of Spain for fear of the spread of COVID-19.
According to a report from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the recommendations and restrictions decreed by the 22 Schengen countries as of Friday, August 7 are as follows:
- Germany has extended a partial travel warning for Spain to the capital of Madrid and the Basque region due to the COVID-19 pandemic, The foreign ministry said it was warning against any unnecessary tourist trips to both regions because of a rising number of new infections and local restrictions put in place to contain the spread of the new coronavirus. The German government had already issued travel warnings for the Spanish regions of Aragon, Catalonia and Navarra.
- Austria: Requires a negative PCR test or 10-day quarantine for all arrivals from Spain, bar the Canary and Balearic Islands.
- Belgium: Does not permit travel to Aragón, Navarra, Barcelona and Lleida. For those travelling from Madrid, Girona, Tarragona, Basque Country, La Rioja, Soria, Guadalajara, Castellón, Valencia, Murcia, Almería, Balearic Islands, a PCR test as well as quarantine is recommended.
- Bulgaria: No restrictions for EU and Schengen countries
- Cyprus: Requires travellers arriving from Spain, France, Italy, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Greece to submit a negative result on a PCR test.
- Denmark: Recommends against travel to Spain, Andorra, Luxembourg, Romania and Bulgaria. Entry for travellers from these countries is prohibited, bar exceptional cases.
- Estonia: Quarantine is required for travellers from Spain, Austria, Belgium, France, Malta, Monaco and the Czech Republic.
- Finland: Travel is not recommended and mandatory quarantine to those who return from Spain, France, Austria, Slovenia, Belgium, Netherlands and Andorra.
- France: There are currently no restrictions on entry into France, however travel to Catalonia and Aragon is not recommended and a PCR test should be carried out on return.
- Greece: The Greek government announced that travellers arriving from several countries, including Spain, will be required to submit a negative PCR test to rule out being carriers of COVID-19. The measure will come into force next Monday, the 17th. The Greek authorities have included Spain in a list which also includes Sweden, the Czech Republic, Belgium and the Netherlands. The Greek authorities have included Spain in a list which also includes Sweden, the Czech Republic, Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Ireland: All countries must comply with quarantine, except those included in the ‘green list’, which does not include Spain.
- Italy: Advises against all non-essential travel to the most affected areas of Spain.
- Latvia: Mandatory quarantine, advises against non-essential travel to Spain and has suspended air connections with Spain, Luxembourg, Romania, Andorra, Bulgaria, Belgium, Sweden, Portugal and Malta.
- Luxembourg: No restrictions.
- Norway: Travel is not recommended and there is a mandatory quarantine for those who return from Spain, France, Austria, Slovenia, Belgium, Netherlands and Andorra.
- Netherlands: Advises against all non-essential travel and mandatory quarantine on return from Barcelona and its outskirts; Segriá, Figueres and Vilafant. Caution is recommended for the rest of Spain.
- Poland: Currently no special travel restrictions or recommendations.
- Portugal: No restrictions for EU and Schengen countries
- United Kingdom: Recommends not to travel and obliges those who travel from most Schengen countries, including Spain, to undergo general quarantine.
- Romania: There are no restrictions on travel to Spain and the rest of the EU, only to Luxembourg.
- Slovakia: Issues recommendations for Aragon, Catalonia and Navarra.
- Slovenia: Quarantine is compulsory for travellers from Aragon, Navarra, Catalonia and the Basque Country. No restrictions for those from Andalucia, Asturias, the Canary Islands, Castile-La Mancha, Ceuta, Extremadura, Galicia and Melilla.
- Sweden: Currently no restrictions on travellers from other EU countries.
- Switzerland: Mandatory quarantine for those arriving from Luxembourg, Romania and Spain (except the Canary and Balearic Islands).
We would like to remind you that the restrictions to travel are changing constantly and this is why we always recommend to verify the conditions for every country (destination / transit) before departure.
Quizás te interese:
Due to the situation generated by the virus COVID-19, Abramar viajes has activated the opportune measurements to answer to the current situation in the best possible way, assuring your attention and safeguarding the health and the safety of all our personnel.
This is how we are going to travel. Look at the key measures in the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) include.
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the International Chamber of Shipping (ICS) are jointly calling on governments to take urgent measures to facilitate crew change flights for seafarers.